Create your reflections at any time. It might be a reflection on the last year, the last 6 months, a recent developmental experience or even a ‘water cooler’ conversation with a colleague.
OM:Reflect provides a flexible vehicle for all forms of reflection.
creates dynamic reports which integrate:
- L&D Objectives
- L&D Activities
With all the L&D information in one report, Reviews become seamless, enabling lawyers to focus on the review, not the paperwork.
Having identified your L&D Needs, you can create your L&D Objectives
with the option to:
- select which elements of the SRA’s Statement of Solicitor Competence or the Firm’s own competency framework the objective addresses
- link them to specific L&D Activities designed to achieve the objectives.
are created and revisited at two key stages:
- The Planning stage (to define goals)
- On Completion
- to identify the key learning points
- to define the impact at work