Victoria was appointed a Deputy District Judge (Civil) on the South Eastern Circuit, becoming one of the youngest female Judges to be appointed.
Victoria qualified as a solicitor in 2000, specialising in insolvency litigation with a particular emphasis on multi-million pound, multi-jurisdictional anti-fraud cases on behalf of Government Departments, often involving urgent world-wide injunctive relief.
Since leaving practice, she has taught on the Legal Practice Course and the Graduate Diploma in Law for over 10 years, leading many successful litigation programmes. She has extensive experience in teaching skills, particularly advocacy, negotiation and interviewing. She also currently teaches on the Trainee Litigation Programme for Karat Associates.
Programmes, courses and coaching delivered
Victoria delivers various programmes and courses for fresh, including:
- Advocacy And Communication Skills
- Advocacy MasterClass / Exercise
- Case Analysis And Theory
- Client Care
- Client Interviewing / Taking Instructions
- Disclosure: Attacking, Defending And Protecting
- Disclosure: Using The CPR To Get Ahead Of Your Opponent
- Evidence: Dealing With Experts
- Evidence: From Proofing The Witness To Trial Of The Action
- Interim Applications
- Introduction To ADR
- Negotiation Skills 1 + 2
- Prioritisation And Workload Management