Rachael specialises in devising and delivering professional skills training, with a particular emphasis on people, management, business and finance skills, and works with fresh to deliver courses to qualified solicitors, trainees and paralegals.
Rachael qualified as a solicitor and has worked both in private practice in the City, and in house. Whilst a lawyer in private practice, Rachael delivered technical and skills training to clients, lawyers, trainees and executive support teams, and was significantly involved in both business development and knowledge management.
Rachael has extensive experience in networking, public speaking and fundraising, having chaired the Board of Young Norwood through a time of significant growth. She has delivered ‘Confidence in Public Speaking’ workshops, and now chairs the panel of judges for the Norwood Volunteering Awards, an annual awards ceremony honouring exceptional volunteers. Rachael is also a Careers Academy UK mentor and delivers training courses on mentoring both to Partners in Business and to students coming through the Academy.
Programmes, courses and coaching delivered
Rachael delivers various programmes and courses for fresh, including:
- Building An Effective Network
- Client Care And Professional Standards
- Client Care
- Client Relationship Management
- Commercial Awareness: Knowing And Understanding Clients
- Efficient Time And Matter Management
- Financial And Business Skills
- Getting The Most Out Of Meetings
- Getting The Most Out Of Working Relationships
- Handling Difficult People And Situations
- Making Meetings Effective
- Networking Skills
- Participating In Meetings
- Personal Efficiency And Workload Management
- Personal Efficiency Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Prioritisation And Workload Management
- Professional Client Meetings
- Supervising Trainees