3 or 6 hours
Small group workshop and practical case study exercises
The objective of this course is to build the influencing and persuasion skills of trainees.
- How I perceive myself versus how I am perceived by others
- Persuasion and influencing
- The process
- Your ability to influence and persuade
- Persuasion skills – credibility
- Conflict resolution
- Effective techniques for handling difficult people and situations
- Listening skills
Case study exercises:
Trainees work on practical case studies designed to simulate typical situations which trainees might encounter in their day-to-day work and will need to handle effectively.
The success measures for this course are:
- Recognise the factors relevant when dealing with difficult people and situations
- Are able to effectively apply the skills learnt to their day-to-day work