Small group workshop
This course builds upon the client care skills introduced in the PSC core module: Client care and professional standards.
The objectives of the course are that trainees consider the key principles of good client care, appreciate the link to successful business development and improve their client care skills by means of a practical case study exercise.
The key topics covered are:
- Client selection methods
- Key skills in client care
- Client relationship management – the basic process
- The importance of effective communication
- Understanding how to build strong client relationships
The success measures for the course are:
- Key client care skills are reinforced and enhanced
- Trainees are able to use these skills more effectively in their day-to-day work
- Trainees appreciate their role in business development through effective client care