Small group workshop
The objective of this workshop is to enable participants to better understand the need for effective team working, the dynamics of teams and how to contribute effectively as a team member.
- Individual motivators and agendas
- Understanding the dynamics when a team comes together
- Roles and relationships within teams
- Does a team need direction and management to organise it and keep it on track?
- So, what makes a team effective?
- So, what does your Firm want from its team members in a team / client matter?
The success measures for the course are that participants are able to:
- Understand more fully the dynamics and needs of a successful team; and
- Contribute more effectively as a team member