Workshop and case studies
This workshop will provide practical guidance on effective techniques for participation in meetings with clients, other professionals and within the firm.
- The meetings you are generally involved in
- Preparation for different meetings
- How different meetings proceed
- Meeting etiquette – when and how to participate
- Note-taking, minutes and action points
- Difficult people at meetings
Case study exercises:
The course uses a number of practical exercises designed to reinforce good practice and illustrate problem areas. The issues covered by the case studies are agreed before the course in order to ensure that the key needs of the client are met.
- Participants will understand the structure and format of the different types of meetings in which they are likely to be involved
- Participants will have confidence to make effective and considered contributions to meetings with clients, other professionals and within the firm
- Participants will be able to prepare for, take notes and action points during, and follow up after meetings in a confident and professional manner