Support Services Managers
Small group workshop (limited numbers) involving video-taped presentations and individual feedback and coaching.
This course is an introduction to the skills needed to make an effective presentation. The focus is to support participants and address their individual needs.
- Achievable objectives?
- Making the most effective use of subject matter and content:
- Key messages.
- Selecting material – What should I say?
- Making it relevant and persuasive.
- The ‘So What?’ test.
- Links with documents.
- How to ‘close’.
- Follow-up and evaluating effectiveness.
- Presentation workshop:
Participants deliver their presentation and receive feedback from the trainer.
The success measures for this course are:
- Participants learn key presentation techniques, gain confidence and build their presentation skills, and
- Improved performance in the type of presentations participants are likely to give.
For further information or to make a booking please contact fresh: telephone 01444 240 124 or email: Rachel Berry: email@example.com