Business services team
Small group workshop, including case study exercises
The objectives of this course are to provide guidance on effective techniques for participating in meetings.
- Purposeful and purposeless meetings
- Preparing for meetings – how to be effective
- The process and dynamics of meetings
- Participation in meetings – how to get your points across persuasively
- The role of the chair – techniques for leading meetings and managing individual contributions
- The use of persuasion and influencing skills at meetings
- Taking an effective note
- Effective follow-up after a meeting
- Top tips
The success measure for this course are:
- Participants consistently demonstrate their ability to participate effectively in meetings.
For further information or to make a booking please contact fresh: telephone 01444 240 124 or email: Rachel Berry: email@example.com